If you've landed on this blog by mistake, please follow this link:


www.Georgia.PreppersNetwork.com

Please update your bookmarks and the links on your sites.



Join our forum at:


Sunday, October 10, 2010

Welcome new members

Welcome our new members:

LesterG

Pleasure to find some like minded people! You can call me Lester. I was hesitant about putting myself out on this internet as one of the prepared, but ya'll seem nice enough, and whats the point of surviving if you've got no one to share the brave new world with? ;)

Welcome our new member by following the link below:
http://www.americanpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=283&t=6401&p=60128&s

IRONMAC42

Hello all, I'm Ron, old guy, still working in the northeast metro Atlanta area . My wife and I have been reading a little about prepping and survival for a while now and we have begun in a small way stocking up on food. Looks like we have a long way to go and a lot to learn. I lucked into this site following up on an ebay listing for survival food. I'm excited about the extensive resources and advise available here.

Welcome our new member by following the link below:
http://www.americanpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=563&t=6343&sid=039fc9

jsecrist

Hi from Georgia,
Just wanted to say hi and participate in the discussions, learn, and maybe offer my 2 cents worth. :)
john

Welcome our new member by following the link below:
http://www.americanpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=563&t=6330&sid=039fc9

phartech72

Hello my name is April and I am fairly new to prepping. I have been prepping for only a few months and need advice on getting the family(husband and teenage kids) involved. At this point in time they humour me but every day that goes by I feel an urgency to do more and learn more. Any advise is appreciated. Thanks.

Welcome our new member by following the link below:
http://americanpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=283&t=5923&sid=7e87b121

Papa Squirrel

Hi everyone-
Brand new to the site, as well as to prepping. My bride and our 5 kids have a cabin on 5 acres in the Waleska/Jasper area of Georgia. We have both agreed that our previous lives were not sustainable, and we have both started learning how to simplify and get out of the rat race. In a sense our quest for simplification and sustainability is part of our retirement planning, with our goal to be to decrease our living expenses and debt so that we require less savings to support a more realistic and infinitely more appealing lifestyle once we do decide to retire. I'm a former Army medic and EMT and now work from home which provides me with a lot of flexibility. Our location has some definite issues when it comes to long-term sustainability and survival preparedness. Water (and not the best quality) only from a deep well, not an abundance of grazing land due to slope and 4/5 of the land with hardwoods, lack of any significant storage (5 kids help see to that) and much much more! But we do have some basics - reliable heating with a large woodstove and lots of hardwoods as mentioned earlier, a quiet out of the way location, great areas for fruit trees, surrounded by wilderness, and lots of potential. We've started tackling all of the issues as money and time allow, but we would definitely welcome the input and wisdom of those with more experience to help us avoid costly mistakes. Looking forward to it!
-Jason

Welcome our new member by following the link below:
http://www.americanpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=283&t=5755

outnabout

Hello all. Just recently got into prepping, survival skills. Look forward learning from those who have been doing this for a while. Located outside of Atlanta just east of Stone Mtn.

Welcome our new member by following the link below:
http://www.americanpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=283&t=5751

Eris

I'm Eris. :) I live in on East Side of Atlanta near Athens. I'm still new to prepping, so I still have a lot to learn. I work in a Library and I am planning on going back to school to get my Masters so I can become a real Librarian. Yeah, odd I know that you have to have a Masters in Library Science to be a real Librarian. It's nice to meet all of you and I am looking forward to learning all that I can.

Welcome our new member by following the link below:
http://www.americanpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=283&t=5718&p=53979

keith089

Hello everyone, My name is Mike and I live in Georgia. Served 24 years in the military and now I am retired disabled vet and full time student.
Thanks for having me.

Welcome our new member by following the link below:
http://www.americanpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=563&t=5309&p=50488


mickbear

howdy folks i'm new to this forum but not new to preping.central GA

Welcome our new member by following the link below:
http://www.americanpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=563&t=5278


bgringer912

I'm glad to find this network and am really interested in finding people near me to meet with or talk with about their plans. I am new to this and just started making my plan for my family. Not sure how to prepare...I most want to plan a second location for my family and I to go to as of Sept 2012. Most concerned about Political and Earth Changes come 2012. Thanks! Bonnie

Welcome our new member by following the link below:
http://www.americanpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=563&t=5250

Your Huckleberry

Hello all. I'm a 37 year old male and I'm a fledgling prepper/survivalist. I'm a prepper on a shoe string budget that the present economy is straining my efforts severely but I accept that and persevere. I'm here to learn and pass on any info or lessons learned that I can. I look forward to getting to know all you, my brothers and sisters in self reliance.

V/R,
Your Huckleberry

Welcome our new member by following the link below:
http://www.americanpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=563&t=5249&p=49947

------------------------------------------
Join the APN Forum at www.AmericanPreppersNetwork.net
Visit the Georgia Forum at www.GeorgiaPreppersNetwork.net

No comments:

Georgia Prepper sNetwork Est. Jan 17, 2009 All contributed articles owned and protected by their respective authors and protected by their copyright. Georgia Preppers Network is a trademark protected by American Preppers Network Inc. All rights reserved. No content or articles may be reproduced without explicit written permission.